The foremost objective of the IQAC is to ensure perpetual improvement of academic and administrative activities and engage in conscious, consistent and catalytic action for enhanced performance.
- Envisage and encourage timely,efficient and progressive performance of academic,administrative and financial tasks.
- Ensuring the access and affordability of relevant academic and research programmes for various sections of society.
- Assimilate modern methods in teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the optimum use of resources
- Encouraging collaboration between national and international institutions.
- Ensuring the Identification, development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Conducting periodic Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Documenting various programmes and activities leading to quality improvement.
- Disseminating information on various quality parameters as per the need to all stakeholders.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Preparing and submitting the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
IQAC COMPOSITION 2018
IQAC COMPOSITION 2020
IQAC COMPOSITION 2021
IQAC MEETING MINUTES
Meeting Minutes 01
Meeting Minutes 02
Meeting Minutes 03